- The material to be crushed is fed in the top of the crusher and is crushed between the moving and the fixed plate.
- The moving plate is powered by a hydraulic cylinder.
- The crushed material discharges by gravity at the bottom of the crusher
- The crusher is controlled by a PLC + Computer integrated electric Panel
- The crusher can work in both manual and automatic mode. In manual mode the operator controls the moving plate
using forward and retract pushbuttons on the control panel. Inautomatic mode the moving plate cycles back and